Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Return to Hoth on the boat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Jensen
msg tools
Microbadge: I play with red!Microbadge: Assassin's Creed fanMicrobadge: I play with Mercenaries!Microbadge: Upright Citizens Brigade fanMicrobadge: I never get all the rules right!
The Return to Hoth expansion, and it's linked figure packs, is now on the boat. Hooray! But the interesting thing is that it's going out before wave 4, the Bantha Rider and Rebel Smuggler, which are still at the printer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
They did want it out for the holidays, I can see them bumping two figure packs for a bigger seller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
They did want it out for the holidays, I can see them bumping two figure packs for a bigger seller.
4 to 6 weeks on the boat and then a couple weeks to get into circulation, they are cutting it real close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Oh for sure. I expect I'll have to drive over to the event center on Dec 24th to get my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeppe Tobias Hatting
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
edroz wrote:
Grodd1016 wrote:
4 to 6 weeks on the boat and then a couple weeks to get into circulation, they are cutting it real close.
Same procedure as last year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls