Popular Tags: [View All]
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
One thing that irks me about this game is that the dice only come in Red and Green. I don't like having to share dice and record results while other people wait to roll.

So I'm thinking I need to just get some more translucent dice in the other player colors so every player can keep their own dice and use them when needed.

Problem is I'd like to get the Chessex dice but they come in blocks of 12 (and I only need 3 in each color). Would any one else (looking for 3 people) be interested in splitting up some sets so we can get translucent orange, clear (white), and smoke (black) so each color is properly represented?

I'm thinking I can do this for about $4 for the 9 dice (as opposed to $5.40 ordering them individually from Chessex). Shipping would be extra but should be around $1 or so. Post or GM if interested. Timing on it would be I need to know within a week but couldn't ship them out until after BGG.CON (or I might be able to bring them to BGG.CON.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Van Peursem
United States
Evergreen
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor 12:9
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't opened my copy yet, but I'd be interested. Send me a GM with more info when you're ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Will do. That makes 3 of us now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$5 so I can have a set of dice for each color...Count me in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
fubarbox wrote:
$5 so I can have a set of dice for each color...Count me in.
OK. Due to the holiday week, the order is getting placed on Monday. It'll take a little to get to me but will probably be able to ship them out the week of the 7th.

I actually had enough interest to get another group of dice ordered. So I have enough for 8 sets, of which you will be the 7th claimed set.

That leaves one set left if anyone wants it. If I get enough to do a third round before Monday, I will. Otherwise this one will be the last of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talk about coming in under the wire! Thank you for doing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Okay, that will close this one unless I get 3 or 4 more commitments before Monday's order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott VM
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anybody else who might discover this thread, here is what you need to order:

DT1603 Orange/White d6 w/spots 16mm $0.60 qty 3
DT1608 Smoke/White d6 w/spots 16mm $0.60 qty 3
DT1601 Clear/White d6 w/spots 16mm $0.60 qty 3

And if you want a way of keeping track of how many times you've gone around the scoreboard, I highly recommend getting some d10's

PT1001 Clear/White d10 $0.80 qty 1
PT1003 Orange/White d10 $0.80 qty 1
PT1004 Red/White d10 $0.80 qty 1
PT1005 Green/White d10 $0.80 qty 1
PT1008 Smoke/White d10 $0.80 qty 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls