4 Posts

New Dawn» Forums » Rules

Subject: Placing MHQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Gazdecki
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know for moving MHQ they can go on any location but are you able to have more than one MHQ on the same card(Not including Opponents). It doesn't say you can't but that seems like it could be overpowering with buying a MHQ and then placing all you MHQ on one location in the center of many.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mathes
Germany
Essen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gazman1985 wrote:
I know for moving MHQ they can go on any location but are you able to have more than one MHQ on the same card(Not including Opponents). It doesn't say you can't but that seems like it could be overpowering with buying a MHQ and then placing all you MHQ on one location in the center of many.

Nothing prohibits one from concentrating all ones MHQs one or around one location. But it may take more than one turn - only one MHQ movement is given per turn, in addition one may place a new MHQ.

Setting several MHQs one ONE location card is not as good as having some MHQs close together.
The MHQs are the means to expand, control and secure areas. All MHQs on one spot just reduces ones controlled area.

Ciao

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Morgan
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Pentaclebreaker wrote:
[q="gazman1985"]
Nothing prohibits one from concentrating all ones MHQs one or around one location. But it may take more than one turn - only one MHQ movement is given per turn, in addition one may place a new MHQ.

According to p. 9 of the rulebook:

"He may also move any of the other MHQ he already has on the main board."

Granted you have a limited number of MHQ's at your disposal if they are all out on the board, but you can move them all at once on your turn.

At least based on my interpretation of the rules.

But it's a bit unclear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
gmorgan1217 wrote:
Pentaclebreaker wrote:
[q="gazman1985"]

According to p. 9 of the rulebook:

"He may also move any of the other MHQ he already has on the main board."

Granted you have a limited number of MHQ's at your disposal if they are all out on the board, but you can move them all at once on your turn.

At least based on my interpretation of the rules.

But it's a bit unclear.

My understanding is when placing a new MHQ this allows you to move/rearrange all of them anywhere you wish for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.