Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I've done some extensive searching to purchase this set of 16 cards, but only Ebay, (for 100$! ) shows up. The Eagle - Gryphon site does not have these In Stock (for 5$ ) and was wondering how one can acquire this card set. I have everything but this and thought it would be a great addition to the game.

If someone is able to complete the pictures that have been posted for all the cards or even send me a descriptive message detailing all the cards, I'd be most appreciative.

Thank you.

PS. If Richard Launius sees this, maybe he can help? cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Ethan, I wish there was something I could do, but for some reason items for Defenders of the Realm are always out of stock.

Hopefully the publisher will reprint this deck (along with the hero expansions folks are always asking me about)and make it availble in the near future.

If I was not so backed up on design projects (which seems to be the norm with me these days) I would scan the cards for you. Maybe someone else can do that to help you out.

Good luck, and do not spend $100 for these cards. They are fun additions to the game, but not worth $100.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like you, when I purchase a game I go all in. But I'm realizing I don't have the time to play everything that's out for it. I *think* I purchased this deck when I purchased everything else, I have to check my box. Geekmail me, I believe I can help you out.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune,

message sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bargos
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
It looks like this deck is on eagle's website for pre oders for 5 bucks plus shipping.

https://www.eaglegames.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=10...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.