Popular Tags: [View All]
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the pressure plate values advance the trigger or only increase the bonus points scored?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The pressure plates don't affect trigger movement; they only add to their current wire's scoring value. Thanks for playing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says the plates could be on the same wire. Does this mean even in the beginning Of round two you draw a card for a wire color, then put that card back in and shuffle and draw again, so that's how it could be on the same wire (as opposed to only being on the same wire after moving them by the arrows)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't required that the plates be on different wires to start, but I've always drawn two random cutters from one player deck and placed the plates on different wires. It really doesn't matter how you choose or where the plates begin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Outside Lime wrote:
I've always drawn two random cutters from one player deck and placed the plates on different wires
That seems the fairest way to do things. Choosing which plate goes where is a little trickier. I just shook them up in my hands and flung them on the table and put the closest one to one of the picked colours.

Outside Lime wrote:
It really doesn't matter how you choose or where the plates begin.
I'd be tempted to suggest that in the second printing of the rules, maybe describe an acceptable method for randomly placing the plates so that people don't get all comfused by not knowing what to do. Some people get all addled when the game doesn't tell them how to pick a starting player. Thank goodness that's not a problem for this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.