Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I have some questions about the uncharted dungeon mode:

1) How big is the OL command deck? In the classic adventure, each has the number to draw from the OL command deck pool, but which is the number for an uncharted dungeon mode?

2) What's the base number of OL models activation in an uncharted dungeon mode?

3) From the rules it seems that the OL draw 2 command cards for each uncharted card used, is this means every OL phase he can draw 8 cards in the last level (for example)? I think it's too much, OL could finish the command deck fast and win for the depletion of the command deck condition.

4) Is depleting the OL command deck a winning condition for him in an uncharted dungeon mode?

Thinking better, probably question 1 and 3 could be linked: the OL command deck is just the general one plus the specific for the boss monster without drawing a part of this, it's just all that so even if the OL draws 6 or 8 cards going deeper in the dungeon, at least it won't deplete it faster (if depleting it is an OL victory condition)

Thank You!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mailok wrote:
Hello! I have some questions about the uncharted dungeon mode:

1) How big is the OL command deck? In the classic adventure, each has the number to draw from the OL command deck pool, but which is the number for an uncharted dungeon mode?

2) What's the base number of OL models activation in an uncharted dungeon mode?

3) From the rules it seems that the OL draw 2 command cards for each uncharted card used, is this means every OL phase he can draw 8 cards in the last level (for example)? I think it's too much, OL could finish the command deck fast and win for the depletion of the command deck condition.

4) Is depleting the OL command deck a winning condition for him in an uncharted dungeon mode?

Thinking better, probably question 1 and 3 could be linked: the OL command deck is just the general one plus the specific for the boss monster without drawing a part of this, it's just all that so even if the OL draws 6 or 8 cards going deeper in the dungeon, at least it won't deplete it faster (if depleting it is an OL victory condition)

Thank You!
No one knows. I report all these directly to the author already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Luis GF
Spain
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Diemension Games “Deep Madness” Contest participant
In Uncharted Dungeons how many piles of bones the Overlod can place in the map?
PD: Sorry for my bad english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
raistlim wrote:
In Uncharted Dungeons how many piles of bones the Overlod can place in the map?
PD: Sorry for my bad english
Pile of Bones count as your 1 monster type you can place and the limit would be 4 placing monsters. As I said above Uncharted is clearly not done to a level to be useful. Use the maps and locks and win conditions with a nice sized overlord deck and say 3 command points for 4 low level heroes (look at an adventure from the main quest with similar hero value and use that number) and put what monsters you think would be fun where they tell you to put monsters. If played as written new characters are equally likely to lose in the first room as to face no challenge. The Threat and Boss stuff is just so weakly done to be pointless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls