Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just went through and updated my vassal and modules as I was talking to a friend of mine about starting a campaign on vassal. We decided that we would do the fall of the west one. We arranged our time and got online but we couldn't find the campaigns there, we found the campaign reference sheets and the tab to select to find the scenarios but there were only 1 or 2 scenarios listed. In the end we just played a random scenario but were keen on starting something bigger that we could keep going and work to finishing over a couple of months.

So just wanted to know are they in vassal and if so where? we downloaded all the latest modules we could find for memoir. Just assumed they would be there since this was released some 6 years ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DOW doesn't allow scenarios marked as "Classified" to be distributed with the module so people have to buy the expansion/book. All the components are included in the module so people that own the campaign book can create the scenarios and play them. For scenarios that have gone out of print DOW has declassified them after some time passed. Campaign Book Vol. 1 is available for purchase as PDF, so I doubt they will be declassified soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries, I looked at setting it up myself but became frustrated when we couldn't find where the card deck was. Probably in a simple spot but for the life of us we couldn't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls