Recommend
19 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Worthy of Chit Chat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I legally link to a post on General Gaming?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20845496#20845496


//too late



VERY Chit Chat worthy thread/idea.


kiss
18 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What a hoot!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
War hugs are my favorite form of snuggles.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem the sort of thing you'd find in Chit Chat. I'm hesitant to use the term "worthy" though, as that assumes some value judgements that I'm not sure are applicable.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
It does seem the sort of thing you'd find in Chit Chat. I'm hesitant to use the term "worthy" though, as that assumes some value judgements that I'm not sure are applicable.


Bryan, your response is sadly not chit chat worthy!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can any of us say that we are truly Chit Chat worthy?

Apart from Grognads.

And Kuhrusty.

And Koldie.

And Scribs.

And Tickmanfan.

And MMB of course.

And LennyS and yes a whole of them. But apart from many of you, can any of us say that we are truly Chit Chat worthy?

Fightcitymayor of course.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EYE of NiGHT wrote:
Can any of us say that we are truly Chit Chat worthy?
.


Definitely no. I am far to dry, boring, and un-amusing.

If MMB says it's worthy. it's worthy.
4 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
shake You don't "B" wanton 'moi' F-F-F-F-F-F-F-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-gs! AND 'deserves' got everything times too due on that!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Can I legally link to a post on General Gaming?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20845496#20845496


//too late



VERY Chit Chat worthy thread/idea.


kiss


Sorry, MMB, I'm dibsing your soul for mentioning YOU KNOW WHAT.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
Can I legally link to a post on General Gaming?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20845496#20845496


//too late



VERY Chit Chat worthy thread/idea.


kiss


Sorry, MMB, I'm dibsing your soul for mentioning YOU KNOW WHAT.


Sorry, Dennis. Mabby got mine a while ago.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
futhee wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
Can I legally link to a post on General Gaming?

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20845496#20845496


//too late



VERY Chit Chat worthy thread/idea.


kiss


Sorry, MMB, I'm dibsing your soul for mentioning YOU KNOW WHAT.


Sorry, Dennis. Mabby got mine a while ago.


DAMN IT. Well, maybe Mabby and I can work out some sort of time share situation.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.