Blood Rage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fully improved stat and further improvements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Bormuth
msg tools
Dear everyone,
We had this situation in our last game and wondered:

What happens if you have fully improved (+20 slot) a clan stat but gain another improvement via winning a pillage to that stat?
It is not mentioned in the rules anywhere and our assumption was nothing happens, seems really bad though since you could leave a very strong player alone in a certain area on the board he would gain nothing from pillaging it because his clan stat is fully improved...
Felt like maybe you could improve one of the other two instead
Cheers and thanks for answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
bormuthr wrote:
Dear everyone,
We had this situation in our last game and wondered:

What happens if you have fully improved (+20 slot) a clan stat but gain another improvement via winning a pillage to that stat?
It is not mentioned in the rules anywhere and our assumption was nothing happens, seems really bad though since you could leave a very strong player alone in a certain area on the board he would gain nothing from pillaging it because his clan stat is fully improved...
Felt like maybe you could improve one of the other two instead
Cheers and thanks for answers
We play that nothing happens. But even if the strong player pillages for nothing she can win glory in battle and also prevent other players from improving their stats. So it's never useless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Rossville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Hi!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing happens, you cannot improve a clan stat beyond its track's final space.

If you find yourself in a situation where you would gain a +1 to a maxed stat, you've made a wrong turn somewhere. But, rest easy cause you still locked in 20 points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Andersson
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
badge
Uuurrh! I let him in, uuuhh, was that not cool? Arrrarrh...
mbmbmb
jmathias wrote:

If you find yourself in a situation where you would gain a +1 to a maxed stat, you've made a wrong turn somewhere. But, rest easy cause you still locked in 20 points.
I've found myself in a situation where I got all three maxed out and then pillage to win one more battle and then completing quest for more useless stat upgrades... guess my wrong turn was playing against less than stellar opponents?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe you would be laughed at by the other players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could house-rule it that the track wraps around...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls