Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn» Forums » General

Subject: Deck builder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anyone else having trouble with the deck builder on ph site? Whenever I want to name a deck it jumps to the card view page and so I can't create a deck. Only look at the cards. Am I missing something very obvious?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Summoner Wars fanMicrobadge: Defcon StatusMicrobadge: RaxxonMicrobadge: Ra fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
The deck builder exists on the card view page... If you are logged in on the site it appears on the right.

Or are you saying that when on that page, you go to type in the new deck name and it switches something on you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exactly, every time I try to name a deck it jumps to card view, so I click deck builder again, click on the space to put the deck name and it jumps to card view again, every time... btw, this is on my phone, I'm traveling atm so I don't have a computer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Summoner Wars fanMicrobadge: Defcon StatusMicrobadge: RaxxonMicrobadge: Ra fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
Ah ok, yeah it's as mobile friendly as possible but bugs still need worked out on particular models. Can you let me know the kind of phone you have as well as the browser (whichever one is built in to your operating system, or something you downloaded)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey there it'a Samsung galaxy s5 and I'm using Chrome, but I have the same problem with the stock browser. Thanks for the info, I might see if I can find a browser that works for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls