Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
Microbadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - Negotiate SkillMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - WantedMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - Tech SkillMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game fan
What card sleeves have you found work well for the MAC Cards? I'd love some tips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cyclades fanMicrobadge: Origin fanMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 03 BGG poster
+1 here as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi C.

Naples
Italy
msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Epic fan
Swan 45x70mm, even though they leave a bit of space on the top (better safe than sorry :-D )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
Microbadge: Firefly: The Game fanMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - Negotiate SkillMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - WantedMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game - Tech SkillMicrobadge: Firefly: The Game fan
I actually ended up using the Swan Panasia 43×65mm (SWN-501, 100 pack) Thick Sleeves that are said to fit the following games: Black Sheep, Civilization, Warrior Knights, Wicked Witches Way, Nostra City.

My sleeves measured 44×65mm, which is common with Swan Panasia sleeves, that is that they sleeves are a mm wider when buying the thick version. The sleeves fit extremely tight, but sadly a fraction of a mm of the cards stick out at the top of each sleeve. Still, I prefer this to having a loose fitting sleeve with lots of extra plastic at the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls