Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get the time counters first and check for loss of goods or do you take the goods first and then take the time counters?

Basically can you lose the goods you pick up that turn to the loss of goods check? If so, can you look at the time counter before choosing which goods they are?

IE a space has 1 livestock/muskets cube. I have to take the last time counter on a row so a loss of goods will be triggered. It's a CC.
1) loss of goods happens before taking the cube, so if I have no goods in column C, I lose nothing and can place and keep the cube as livestock.
2) loss of goods happens after I take the cube, but I can see the loss of goods will be CC so I place the cube as muskets to keep it.
3) I have to decide before seeing the loss of goods check, so if I guess it won't be C, and place the cube as livestock, and then flip the counter and see CC, I lose the livestock I just picked up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kranak
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was about to ask the same question, mainly because the rules show them to happen in a different order than the player board. I find this very annoying, but at least the question was already asked. I pretty much figured that it had been.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ack, the answer is gone. Do either of you recall what it was?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls