Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Cyclades Titans, Inis, Kemet, Antike 2, Azul 2, Five Tribes, Adrenaline, Santorini, Kingdom Builder
Microbadge: Dice Forge fanMicrobadge: Hansa Teutonica fanMicrobadge: Caylus 1303 fanMicrobadge: Evolution: Climate fanMicrobadge: Secret Hitler fan
Are the rules of the Al Gusto expansion available? (German version)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The tiles in Al Gusto are included in the GOTY expansion. The rules for that can be found here: VJ:TCG:TDG:GOTY rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Cyclades Titans, Inis, Kemet, Antike 2, Azul 2, Five Tribes, Adrenaline, Santorini, Kingdom Builder
Microbadge: Dice Forge fanMicrobadge: Hansa Teutonica fanMicrobadge: Caylus 1303 fanMicrobadge: Evolution: Climate fanMicrobadge: Secret Hitler fan
No, they aren't. Al Gusto are just the normal tiles which are included in the English version too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Al Gusto expansion not the one included in the advent calendar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Schoenheiter
Germany
Bayreuth
Bavaria
flag msg tools
publisher
Also: GameDev&Editor
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No the Al Gusto Expansion is much more expansive. These are real additional tiles not available in the game. We didn't want to spoil people by having the expansion online, as in the game it is hidden away in an envelope in game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm just really confused now. All I know is that there is a BGG listing for the Al Gusto promo tiles which reads:

Quote:

Contained in Brettspiel Adventskalender 2015 for Day 14.

4 cardboard tokens:
INSTANT-KAFFEE "Sweetener Scandal"
ABER BITTE MIT SHANE! "Creamer"
MUCKEFUCK! "Lukewarm"
HÜTCHENSPIELER "Ability Swap"
Tokens are in German.

These tokens are also contained in "VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game - Game of the Year Expansion" but in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
The 4 tokens in the Adventkalender are also included in the Game of the Year expansion.

In Al Gusto is no extra stuff what is not already in the English version of the game. They just separated the base research coaster from the customizable coaster and the solo variants and the other coasters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls