Jörg Pabst
Germany
Eschborn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I bought the Super Dungeon Explore Edition 2011 and the Forgotten Kind Upgrade Deck. Now I don´t know how to use it respectively exchange the cards of the 2011 Edition against the upgrade cards, since some new cards are missing.
My first idea was to throw the old Cards away and use only the new ones. But e.g. the angry bear is missing in the upgrade deck,in the original deck there were 2 hatchlings and in the upgrade only 1, no boo booties in the upgrade etc.
Is there something wrong with my upgrade deck? Can someone tell me please how to use it?
Best wishes,
Jorg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to have a copy of the forgotten King to use th new rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Pabst
Germany
Eschborn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes i own the German Version of Forgotten King and the English Version of SDE and the SDE Upgrade Kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio P
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
Pius wrote:
I bought the Super Dungeon Explore Edition 2011 and the Forgotten Kind Upgrade Deck. Now I don´t know how to use it respectively exchange the cards of the 2011 Edition against the upgrade cards, since some new cards are missing.
My first idea was to throw the old Cards away and use only the new ones. But e.g. the angry bear is missing in the upgrade deck,in the original deck there were 2 hatchlings and in the upgrade only 1, no boo booties in the upgrade etc.
Is there something wrong with my upgrade deck? Can someone tell me please how to use it?
Best wishes,
Jorg

The Upgrade Deck have the cards for every SDE product before the Forgotten King, even for the Relic Knight crossover minis, so the Angry Bear's card should be there.
About the copies of each card, all of the minis have one copy of it. With the exception of the paired Spawning Points -that have two of them- and the Kobolds -that have two of them for each mini, even Rex, and four for Spawning cards.
The Arcade cards are the same, each gang have one card -two of them for the Kobolds- and the paired Spawning Points.

Edit: I think that the Upgrade Deck have three Boo Booties cards now, named Booty Biter, BootyBouncing and Booty Grinder. And one three more for the arcade mode.

Edit 2: The back of the box says that the Upgrade Deck includes 204 cards. Check it.

Edit 3: I checked my Upgrade Deck cards and you only should have a Booty Biter, the other Booties aren't included in this Deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Pabst
Germany
Eschborn
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for your help.

Best wishes

Pius

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.