Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hale
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Anyone have an effective way to contact them? My copy of champions of Midgard came with a duplicate of "Ullr" punchboard and without the "Gylfir" punchboard, so I don't have the proper number of leaders or private ships to play the game.

I have not gotten any response from email and the phone number on the website appears to be not working. Anybody know who I can contact to get a replace board? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Add my name to the "emailed them without reply" list. The score track is rubbed off the board in one corner on my copy. Not unplayable, but it looks naff and doesn't make me pleased to have spent £40

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: Red Raven Games fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Kickstarter fan
How long did you give them on email? Grey Fox is essentially a one-person operation that is currently shipping their biggest game ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
How long did you give them on email? Grey Fox is essentially a one-person operation that is currently shipping their biggest game ever.
Emailed 20th of October. I appreciate that they're a small operation, so my post shouldn't be taken as criticism. The game is perfectly playable as is, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I replied partly to let Jeff know that he's not the only person who hasn't heard back from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Sulik
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting more than three weeks for a response myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yuri wrote:
Waiting more than three weeks for a response myself.
That's pretty bad. I'm reconsidering buying this $60 game if customer service is this unresponsive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Fan of Games Dripping with ThemeMicrobadge: Miniature Painter
I'm also still waiting. The one punch board came all scratched up and ripped. I guess it got stuck in a machine or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hale
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone at least gotten acknowledgement? You know a "We have received your email and will reply as soon as possible" type response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
Quality games cleverly crafted.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Caspar0 wrote:
Has anyone at least gotten acknowledgement? You know a "We have received your email and will reply as soon as possible" type response.
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry to hear we dropped the ball here. There was another thread where someone mentioned not hearing back from sending us an email and I thought we had found and fixed the forwarding error.

Apparently, we did not. I will look into getting our email situation fixed ASAP and in the meantime, please email me directly at josh@greyfoxgames.com and I will get whatever issue you have taken care of.

Sorry again for the delay and thanks for supporting our game!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call him
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Josh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tarnop wrote:
Thanks Josh!
Thanks for helping to bring the issue to my attention.

I try an answer all emails within a couple of days. Several weeks is insane. You guys have the pateince of saints.

So thanks for that too. I'm constantly reminded how awesome this hobby is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just sent an email for missing cards. No large deck in my box. Luckily I have a few other unplayed's needing attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Spence
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My cards came bent as all hell. I just sent out some emails today to both Josh and the main email. I really love this game I just want the cards to lay flat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MatSpence wrote:
My cards came bent as all hell. I just sent out some emails today to both Josh and the main email. I really love this game I just want the cards to lay flat!
Woah. QC seems horrible for this game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Spence
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
4ntonio wrote:
MatSpence wrote:
Woah. QC seems horrible for this game...
Yeah sometimes working with new suppliers for your games can have issues and I get that. I just hope they get back to me with replacements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they were at BGGcon this week?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jobi Wan
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have sent Josh an email regarding damaged cards. It took a few days with the response but Josh said that he will ship out new cards as soon as the second batch of COM arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Will play almost everything. Unless i hate it ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be Lucky as hell cool, i picked up my copy at Essen Spiel and everything is just fine. No damage or missing items what so ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MatSpence wrote:

I've got your email. And will certainly take care of this.
Please forgive the delayed response. Last con of the season has been demanding a lot of attention.

-Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brewgeek wrote:
I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe they were at BGGcon this week?
Got an email today from Josh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Spence
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
MatSpence wrote:

I've got your email. And will certainly take care of this.
Please forgive the delayed response. Last con of the season has been demanding a lot of attention.

-Josh
Josh did contact me and offered to replace the games so kudos to Grey Fox Games! However, I played the game last night and the cards were just fine.... I feel like I'm insane. I think what happened is that I had left the games in my car all day when it was really cold outside and it had some effect on the cards. The cards are all fine now. It was just really strange. So thank you Josh for offering to help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shir E
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So you are saying the cold is good for the Vikings?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my cards earlier this week. Thanks Josh and GreyFox games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls