Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Parent of Two BoysMicrobadge: SkepticMicrobadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: I listen to BBC Radio 6 MusicMicrobadge: Rules Addict - I read rules before I go to bed
My word of the day century

ULTRACREPIDARIANISM

Definition: the habit of giving opinions and advice on matters outside of one's knowledge.

Sounds like this would cover a good chunk of BGG forum posts and most people's day-to-day utterances...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
Microbadge: Manchester United fanMicrobadge: Detroit Red Wings fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: Detroit Lions fanMicrobadge: City 'til I Die!
Encephalitis (en-sef-uh-LIE-tis) is inflammation of the brain. Viral infections are the most common cause of the condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Corps is Mother, the Corps is FatherMicrobadge: Copper GeeklisterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Copper RPG CollectorMicrobadge: Wrongtadictory
RSPanarianism
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Rush fanMicrobadge: Cooperative? This is Sparta!Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Level 13 BGG poster
batdog wrote:

ULTRACREPIDARIANISM

Definition: the habit of giving opinions and advice on matters outside of one's knowledge.

Sounds like this would cover a good chunk of BGG forum posts and most people's day-to-day utterances...
Could have sworn that was a symptom of Trollism...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 13 BGG posterMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Tichu fan
kakistocracy ‎

Government under the control of a nation's worst or least-qualified citizens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: J. K. Rowling fanMicrobadge: World in Flames fanMicrobadge: Jack Russell loverMicrobadge: Amelia Pond. Like a name in a fairytale.Microbadge: 'Allo 'Allo! fan
Yep, I've got that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Corps is Mother, the Corps is FatherMicrobadge: Copper GeeklisterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Copper RPG CollectorMicrobadge: Wrongtadictory
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
kakistocracy ‎

Is that not a former soviet republic?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: J. K. Rowling fanMicrobadge: World in Flames fanMicrobadge: Jack Russell loverMicrobadge: Amelia Pond. Like a name in a fairytale.Microbadge: 'Allo 'Allo! fan
slatersteven wrote:
1 Lucky Texan wrote:
kakistocracy ‎

Is that not a former soviet republic?
I thought that was either the UK or would be Kansas if Kansas was a nation or maybe even my state of Ohio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
Microbadge: 80's Music fanMicrobadge: AtheistMicrobadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: I smell new games!Microbadge: I love Canada!
Coprophilia

- getting pleasure from feces or defecation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHUPAcoprophilia wrote:

- getting pleasure from feces or defecation of some 'weirded-hair-don't-beastie'!
_\l/_
_goo_
../..\

coal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Waller
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Merchant of Venus fanMicrobadge: The Republic of Rome fanMicrobadge: Cthulhu For President!Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Traveller RPG fan
batdog wrote:

ULTRACREPIDARIANISM

Sounds like this would cover a good chunk of BGG forum posts and most people's day-to-day utterances... :p
This begs the question Ian, what do you know really about ultracrap... whatever. Your word of the century ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls