Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
Microbadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: 2019 Platinum SupporterMicrobadge: Brawling Brothers Christmas Bonanza participantMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Parent of Twin Boy and Girl
I was playing this last night for my second time and had a situation where, out of 5 players, I was the only player who still had artifacts standing between me and the pyramid.

I said that means that I should be able to pick up all of the remaining artifacts while resolving each one in turn when it is the final artifact of a set.

Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
jedijawa74 wrote:
I was playing this last night for my second time and had a situation where, out of 5 players, I was the only player who still had artifacts standing between me and the pyramid.

I said that means that I should be able to pick up all of the remaining artifacts while resolving each one in turn when it is the final artifact of a set.

Is that correct?
Not necessarily. The game ends when someone gets enough points, so if resolving a given artifact puts any player at that limit, the game will end immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, actually gets rid of points.

If you got to the point and everybody else was already finished then your opponents were rushing ahead to quickly.

If you don't play the game well it is possible that no one wins the game, but this happens because people skip ahead too far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
Microbadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: 2019 Platinum SupporterMicrobadge: Brawling Brothers Christmas Bonanza participantMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Parent of Twin Boy and Girl
In my game people had been skipping ahead and there were many artifacts left. If everyone is at the end and nobody has run out of coins then the only active player continues picking up artifacts right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb