Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching all the videos, I figured that the base box of T.I.M.E Stories offered the Asylum deck-sdventure, some generic tokens and a board (used as a place holder for the cards and tokens.

So, I never justified the expense of 50+ Euros, and, therefore, before investing 50+ euros on a game I wasn't sure I was going to like, I decided to buy the T.I.M.E Stories: The Marcy Case (for 30Euros) and make up for the lack of the tokens with what I already have from other games.

Eventually, I used few parts from other games, and created the tokens from scratch.

here is the game (showing part of the tokens), made with just a couple of printed sheets, and lots of glueing, cutting, and clipping:

I even created the receptacles' standees for the Marcy case:

I will probably still buy the base game, but I am happy with my decision as I could try the game out, before committing lots of money...

BTW: tha game is totally worth it!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually like your standees more than the wooden player pieces we get from the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergejs Renicenko
Latvia
flag msg tools
Hi. Can you please share your PNP file?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TomyLimon wrote:
Hi. Can you please share your PNP file?
No, I would be infringing SC's IP. But it's not hard to make to begin with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls