8 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Free upgrade info now or Wave 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering. I assumed, since I am willing to wait for wave two for the printed materials, that I did not need to send in the info for free KS1 upgrades until wave two was ready to ship. I just wanted to make sure this was the case or should I contact Nikki now about sending my photos/info to get the free upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
necroloid123 wrote:
Just wondering. I assumed, since I am willing to wait for wave two for the printed materials, that I did not need to send in the info for free KS1 upgrades until wave two was ready to ship. I just wanted to make sure this was the case or should I contact Nikki now about sending my photos/info to get the free upgrades.
Personally, I think that's a very dangerous assumption. If it were me, I'd make darn sure I had my free content locked in before the PM closes. It takes 5 minutes to answer the questions from Nikki.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
necroloid123 wrote:
Personally, I think that's a very dangerous assumption. If it were me, I'd make darn sure I had my free content locked in before the PM closes. It takes 5 minutes to answer the questions from Nikki.
I agree with this. They are meaning to close the pledge manager so that they can have accurate numbers on what to manufacture.

Nikki makes updates in your pledge manager when she does it too. So, I would try to contact/respond to her soon to start/finish that process.

I doubt they'd shut you out, but would probably be nicer to do so quicker. If tons of people did the same thing, they would not have accurate numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I thought this was mentioned somewhere, but no one can verify. Message sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
modern life
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the base game 2.0 updated components are being sent out early. So they weren't asking people to sort this out now to make sure the KS1 stretch goals and add-on updates are sent out now, they're doing it to make sure they know how many they need to get printed for next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nikki got back to me in record time. All is sorted!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
modern life
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good choice to do it now. The last update said the Pledge Manager would be locked down today, Nov. 6th. They would re-open it next week so we could add SHIPPING costs ONLY. They are not allowing us to change our pledge after today.

So to anyone else thinking they can order more stuff later before Wave 2 ships, I wouldn't count on it.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls