Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Married 25 yearsMicrobadge: I stole cookies from the cookie jarMicrobadge: I give out citizenship stars
I have six player aid sheets in my copy of moongha in three languages. All of them are for the two player game. Is this correct or am I missing 3-4 player aid sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
I have six player aid sheets in my copy of moongha in three languages. All of them are for the two player game. Is this correct or am I missing 3-4 player aid sheets.
That's what I received as well. As far as I know there are no player aids for the regular game... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Relax wrote:
Mixo wrote:
That's what I received as well. As far as I know there are no player aids for the regular game... shake
not every game needs a player aid. I fail to see the need for shaky head man here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Relax wrote:
Mixo wrote:
not every game needs a player aid. I fail to see the need for shaky head man here.
Really? Have you read the second edition rules, or are you simply fulfilling your defense of MW obligation?

In all seriousness, you are absolutely correct that not all games need player aids. Moongha has enough going on that player aid would be nice though, and I know this from having played the game and having to answer quite a few questions while playing about how to go about doing things. Given the number of edge cases in the game a player aid would, while not being necessary, be helpful, at least for the first couple of plays.

As for the shaky man head, I would think that was evident by now with this game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
Relax wrote:

Really? Have you read the second edition rules, or are you simply fulfilling your defense of MW obligation? .....
As for the shaky man head, I would think that was evident by now with this game...
How rude. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
Relax wrote:
Mixo wrote:
Agree. I did a player aid, for multiplayer, mostly out of compulsion; but after 1/3 of a play, didn't really need it.

Haven't played the 2-player yet, unfortunately, but I have a feeling that one will come in handy, with all the special abilities.

snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRocketSurgeon wrote:
not every game needs a player aid.
I always thought the printed parts of the board that had all the stats and nearly everything you need to know about the monsters captured it fine too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.M. Woggle-Bug, T.E.
Germany
flag msg tools
Royal College of Arts and Athletic perfection
badge
Inventor of Knowledge Pills
Microbadge: Incessant ComplainerMicrobadge: MomMicrobadge: It's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's Log. It's Log. It's better than bad it's goodMicrobadge: 'Obey gravity. It's the law!'Microbadge: I yell at people out my car window when I drive by them.
da pyrate wrote:
Relax wrote:

Really? Have you read the second edition rules, or are you simply fulfilling your defense of MW obligation? .....
How rude. shake

There speaks the evil MW Defense League of Injustice again...

Behold, evil villains, the holy Backers League of Justice is here to stop your sinister conspiracy! You shall not pass!

No pasaran! Pasaremos!

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls