Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just started AS and this occurred I picked 6th Pz Army card with 1SS support. This activated all of 1SS and as no attacks used the support card they were activated again. Then to add to my woes next primary card was 1SS. They activated three times in a row is this correct or am I missing a rule.

This is my situation AS end of 17th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kassel
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Yep, this happens and is perfectly legal. It also happens that all those cards are used for tactics (although the corps primary does recycle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was right but it is hard early on as the allies, as you can see the Germans have stormed across the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thing that has come up in the V corp area. The Germans have surrounded V Corp troops but then due to movement methods they move away leaving a minor covering force that does not have strength to attack. I then used air power to resupply and retake lost vps in Elsenborn and Monschau. I been looking for a rule that would at least leave a reasonable offensive force to mop up these surrounded units. Am I missing something?

The rule that states I cannot deliberately send units out of supply, does this mean surround units can only attack and take an hex if nearer to supply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls