Subject: X-Wing games in the Portland, OR area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Reynolds

on the road
msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Hello!

Are there any X-Wing groups that play in the Portland, Oregon area? I would be thrilled to try a game. Friends (who I used to play Car Wars with back in the day) say X-Wing is phenomenal.

Thank you! And apologies if I missed a similar post that covered this.

Best,

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Sausville
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey Joe,

I go to Dice Age Games up in Vancouver WA north of the river, or you could look up Guardian games. I am pretty sure there is a community there.

If you want we (at Dice Age Games) have a X-Wing game night every Tuesday from 6-9PM. There are plenty of people who will show you how to play, and let you play with there stuff for starters. Hope to see you there.

Good luck and fly casual,
Eli

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Abel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Joe,

There are groups at Dice Age, Guardian Games, Rainy Day Games, Red Castle and others. To get notices of upcoming events at each, you can join the Facebook page at: X-Wing Pilots of Portland

Hope that helps,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Fan of Agatha Raisin TV series, adapted from stories by MC BeatonMicrobadge: Fan of Volition GamesMicrobadge: PescatarianMicrobadge: Starsiege and Starsiege: Tribes FanMicrobadge: Fan of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries
Facebook page for the group, here

Yes, there is a lot of X-Wing in the area! Even had the regionals last summer just across the river, in Vancouver.

Tournament coming up Saturday at Guardian Games, if you wanted to drop by and spectate for a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reynolds

on the road
msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Sweet! Thanks, all. I missed out on the tournament, and work Tuesday nights, but will make it happen!

Facebook group engaged.

Best,

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aamir Zakaria
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Tread Lightly!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a tournament on 11/21 at Borderlands Games in Salem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls