Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Hammack
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the Kickstarter on this one. Are their any retail outlets selling the deluxe version of the game? I would very much like to purchase the deluxe version but cannot find copies of it. Any help any pointing me to the direction would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia Ziobro
United States
Black Hawk
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hedonisticnihil wrote:
I missed the Kickstarter on this one. Are their any retail outlets selling the deluxe version of the game? I would very much like to purchase the deluxe version but cannot find copies of it. Any help any pointing me to the direction would be appreciated.
It's too soon to say... Kickstarter backers don't even have their copies yet. Your best bet might be subscribing to the TMG newsletter and watching the project updates.
Good luck,
JuliaZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The only retail outlets that would have copies of the deluxe version would be ones that bought copies on the kickstarter (It's not being offered via normal channels, it would be too expensive to expect more than a handful of copies to be picked up).

However, retail outlets will have copies of the regular version after all the Kickstarter copies are in the mail. If you want a deluxe version, DLP offers their own deluxe kits on their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
Microbadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Euroninja - Stealth to victoryMicrobadge: Mercury Space Program Enthusiast
I checked with CSI and MM, neither of whom bought copies from the Kickstarter. Probably will need to wait and try to snag a used copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls