Subject: Bulk Order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone be interested in a bulk order of this? I could order a bunch and send them out. Shipping is much cheaper with several of them.

I would probably want to collect the core price plus share of shipping from Chile before ordering them and then have you pay for exact shipping from my DFW location. A cut for BGG would be good too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Would anyone be interested in a bulk order of this? I could order a bunch and send them out. Shipping is much cheaper with several of them.

I would probably want to collect the core price plus share of shipping from Chile before ordering them and then have you pay for exact shipping from my DFW location. A cut for BGG would be good too.
I would be interested if it make sense with the extra shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rollings
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested as well, depending on the final cost. Any idea what the ballpark is? I'm curious what the scale is on shipping. It seems like there should be a sweet spot somewhere...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
rollingsj wrote:
I'm interested as well, depending on the final cost. Any idea what the ballpark is? I'm curious what the scale is on shipping. It seems like there should be a sweet spot somewhere...

Thanks!
I am waiting to hear from them. A single one ships for $60, which is too much for me. I would guess shipping would still be $120-160, so it might remain expensive. I wish I had thought of it farther ahead of BGG.CON 2015 and I could have parsed it out from there. I would still have to ship it from my Fort Worth, Texas location and that would add more.

The game looks quite interesting, but I have to see.

Anyone traveling to Chile from the US soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter just went and I had her look in stores but she never saw one. I will be going in a few years so I guess I will have to wait till then. I am sure I can set up a good game trade with someone down there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
StyxParadox wrote:
My daughter just went and I had her look in stores but she never saw one. I will be going in a few years so I guess I will have to wait till then. I am sure I can set up a good game trade with someone down there.
We could probably work out a way to get some copies from them to someone traveling to and from there. Just need to make sure that person is reliable and can handle getting them out when they return to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia Browne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

Mi Tierra has been out of stores for a while here in Chile. The almost only way to get it is to contact any of the designers, or one of the designers wife, who happens to be a reviewer (Ketty, JCK). Well, i beleive you will be hearing of the game soon, anyway so don't despair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls