Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ana
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Does anybody know where I can get the kickstarter plastic stands? I emailed NSKN and they said it would be on the bgg stores in October, the kickstarter edition bgg game page description says is available to buy separately...any info on WHERE?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this teacher's page.
badge
Microbadge: I practice Random Acts of KindnessMicrobadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: My Favorite Contribution to BGGMicrobadge: I Pay it Forward FirstMicrobadge: 4G fan. Win a free game of your choice!
aonline wrote:
any info on WHERE?
That specifically refers to being able to buy directly from NSKN, at conventions, or via the BGG store.

That said, the stands you can also purchase directly from here:
http://www.em4miniatures.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=base8&PN...

... in your choice of black, clear, or white!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
KS items, including stands, were delayed in transit to BGG store for several months. The latest update we've had shows that they should reach BGG any day now and thus we expect them to be in store by the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control! We have assumed control! We have assumed control!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the stands ever make it to the BGG Store? All the Kickstarter Bonus cards are there now, and I JUST picked up a copy of the game. I'd like to get them with the sticker sheet rather than ordering those stands from overseas and having to make stickers myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Captain
United States
Vacaville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Carry On!
mbmbmbmbmb
I still can't find them. Please please post if you find somewhere that they're available in the US. Thanks!

Anybody know if the Litko stands will work? I inquried but got a rude response from the customer service... :/

http://www.litko.net/products/1.375-inch-Hex-Acrylic-Flight-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Attention all planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control! We have assumed control! We have assumed control!
mbmbmbmbmb
The shipping was actually quite reasonable from that overseas site. For an order of 90 stands it was only approx $4.25 USD but if I can get them from the geek store with the stickers I'd prefer to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
We sent stands to BGG, but we can't tell when they will reach the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
We sent stands to BGG, but we can't tell when they will reach the store.
Aggg part of me is telling me to wait so I can get the extra cards and the stands at the same time.... but then the other part of me which has seen stuff I want go out of stock at the BGG store before I was able to purchase them is saying "Do two separate orders!" LOL

So can you confirm that they have NOT hit the store yet? And did not already do so and sold out of whatever stock you sent them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
I am sure that they are not sold out, but when it comes to plans and future availability please check directly with BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Question, Do I put the number stickers on the clear plastic bases, or on the ships themselves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this teacher's page.
badge
Microbadge: I practice Random Acts of KindnessMicrobadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: My Favorite Contribution to BGGMicrobadge: I Pay it Forward FirstMicrobadge: 4G fan. Win a free game of your choice!
I would put them on the bases, but it really doesn't matter. The base has a much smoother surface.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls