Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lepetitwade wrote:
Can those who have already played the game clarify what would be the regular playtime of a 2-player game? I've seen someone here saying that it would be around 90 minutes, but SUSD says it is very long... Thanks!

Can't speak from personal experience, but the one forum poster that has played the game (see general forum topics, something like "Ask me anything, I've played the game!") says they took 3 hours to reach the middle.

He then went on to say the game was artificially lengthened due to learning rules, but expect Eldritch Horror length.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC ichigo
Thailand
Bangbuathong
Nonthaburi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 player per 1 hour seem reasonable to me.
There is 12 space on time track, playing 2 acts mean 24, and each of us has 3 action per turn which bring down to 72.

Sooo, after calculation each player will have around 50 second per action in case of 1 player per 1 hour, seem reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M B
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lepetitwade wrote:
Can those who have already played the game clarify what would be the regular playtime of a 2-player game? I've seen someone here saying that it would be around 90 minutes, but SUSD says it is very long... Thanks!

I'd say between 90-120 min for two players depending on previous experience etc as well as focus! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
misthv wrote:
Lepetitwade wrote:

I'd say between 90-120 min for two players depending on previous experience etc as well as focus! :-)

Agreed. So far for us the time is 60 minutes / player (including time to take notes for my stochastic projects)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.