Popular Tags: [View All]
Neon Joe, Werewolf He-yump
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Howdy, just wanted to let anyone going to Anime Nebraskon this weekend to stop by tabletop gaming and say "hi" to a fellow BGGer should you so desire. I've been running the tabletop gaming room for the past 6 or 7 years but have neglected to mention it here, so you may have already seen me without even knowing it!

I try to bring a goodly selection of my games, both light and heavy, so feel free to stop by for whatever floats your fancy.

On the heavy side, I always dream, and frequently succeed, in getting Twilight Imperium, 3rd Ed to the table for Saturday's late night/overnight game, but there's usually a decent chance of getting some Arkham Horror, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones or a few others in. If anyone expresses an interest in possibly playing Napoleon's Triumph here before I leave for the con around 6 pm CST, I'll bring that too I'll try to honor any other requests from my collection that I see before I leave

So again, feel free to stop by and say "hello" to and/or play a game with the bearded, long-haired guy working in the game room. On second thought, make that the bearded, long-haired guy named "Nick" working in the game room
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.