Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the first things I do with any game I buy, brand new or 2nd hand, is sit down with the parts list and count out each component - Combat Commander: Europe was fun...

I need such a list for the main game and the expansions but there doesn't seem to be one. The KS pledges are not much use as they show things like (for the expansions) a load more tiles...but which?

How can I present Mantic on December with a list of missing parts, if any, if I don't have such a list?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dale
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankBradshaw wrote:
One of the first things I do with any game I buy, brand new or 2nd hand, is sit down with the parts list and count out each component - Combat Commander: Europe was fun...

I need such a list for the main game and the expansions but there doesn't seem to be one. The KS pledges are not much use as they show things like (for the expansions) a load more tiles...but which?

How can I present Mantic on December with a list of missing parts, if any, if I don't have such a list?
Hi Frank

Whilst not a complete list, there is a topic that covers some of what you want to check. There are links to Mantic's website and also a typed version stored here on BGG.

Hope it goes some distance to helping you....

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1463562/how-i-checked-my-co...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rttsd sdytyf
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi, I´m unboxing the base game.
I have these counters in the base box:

Magic counters does´t match with the list.
I have 10 counters, but 4 nigromantic, 3 petty, 1 you are in my power, and 2 geomancyç; no one sorcery...surprise
Anyone else like me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brizzle Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Mantic Games "Dreadball" Contest participantMicrobadge: D-Day Dice fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Horus Heresy fanMicrobadge: MERCS Miniatures "MERCS: Recon - Counter Threat" Contest participant
Yet another (small, yet increasing) annoyance with Mantic is their failure to provide a comprehensive components list. Like you I've no idea if I received the correct quantities of models and counters. They made a half arsed attempt in the core rulebook, without specifying how many of each component was included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My set has 2 geomancy, 3 petty, 1 sorcery, 4 necromantic, 1 in my power. All but 1 geomancy are on the same punchboard. Is it possible you lost one as you were punching?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iain_benson wrote:
My set has 2 geomancy, 3 petty, 1 sorcery, 4 necromantic, 1 in my power. All but 1 geomancy are on the same punchboard. Is it possible you lost one as you were punching?
Do any of them have a spiral?
What are the tokens with a spiral for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls