Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Shadowfist» Forums » General

Subject: NO How to Play videos available?!? Someone at IKG should really create one! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan McCoy
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
and His Amazing Zoo Crew!
badge
I'm Spader-Man.
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the most recent Kickstarter and got my rewards in the mail yesterday, and I was shocked to find that there doesn't appear to be even ONE How to Play video posted anywhere for Shadowfist! I played waaaay back in the day, but I'm in dire need of a refresher course and I've found over time that watching people play a game helps me immensely. It seems like a huge oversight on the part of Inner Kingdom Games that they haven't produced a series of videos highlighting the rules to promote the game.

In general I'm really quite shocked that, in this day and age of everything and everyone being connected and on the Interwebs, a video like this doesn't already exist. Get on that, Daniel! :p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: GeekChatterMicrobadge: Rush fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: Spirit Island fanMicrobadge: Rainbow
Hmm. I'm now tempted to try to make one, but I doubt I have the recording equipment to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls