Subject: Activation order and boo booty rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Still looking for some answers and it seems that it hasn't been said in an other thread or can't find trace of it in the rule book, so here is my question:

In the description of the activation order we can see that creatures follow that order:

1. Creep
2. Boss
3. Mini-boss
4. Elite
5. Minion

But when do a Boo booty monster type activate ?

It seems that small creature acts first (counting out the case of the minion who don't act). Could the boo booty acts just after the Creep?

Thanx again for your patience and your answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading more, finding new stuff cry

During power up, and concerning the equipement. It is written (P. 13) that "a hero only have one treasure card equipped at a time". So it is possible to have multiple Loot equipement, equipped in one power up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I activate it after creeps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Grenko wrote:
Reading more, finding new stuff cry

During power up, and concerning the equipement. It is written (P. 13) that "a hero only have one treasure card equipped at a time". So it is possible to have multiple Loot equipement, equipped in one power up?
As Boo Bootys are 8-bit, and the rules say they activate like normal disturbed monsters, I just treat them like regular minions. I am not aware of an official ruling anywhere.

The rule regarding treasure is that a hero can only have one treasure equipped at a time - in other words, once you have a single treasure item equipped, you are not allowed to equip further treasure (even on subsequent rounds) unless you discard the one you are already carrying.

As far as I am aware, there is no rule limiting how many loot cards you can equip in a single turn, as long as you only put one card in each available slot on the character card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grenko Nekrovitch
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

The rule regarding treasure is that a hero can only have one treasure equipped at a time - in other words, once you have a single treasure item equipped, you are not allowed to equip further treasure (even on subsequent rounds) unless you discard the one you are already carrying.

As far as I am aware, there is no rule limiting how many loot cards you can equip in a single turn, as long as you only put one card in each available slot on the character card.
I had understood this one quite wrong, kind of upside down comprehension modest

Thank you for your clarifications.

For the activation of the boo booty, after the creeps seems a good idea. I understand that de minions activate last in order to be bonded to an elite (and therefor wait for the elite to activate). As they are independant creatures (just like the creeps) i'll move them in the same manner.

Strange that there is no official errata for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Grenko wrote:
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:

I had understood this one quite wrong, kind of upside down comprehension modest

Thank you for your clarifications.

For the activation of the boo booty, after the creeps seems a good idea. I understand that de minions activate last in order to be bonded to an elite (and therefor wait for the elite to activate). As they are independant creatures (just like the creeps) i'll move them in the same manner.

Strange that there is no official errata for this one.

The lack of an official answer is a little strange. In the end, I don't think it really makes a massive difference when they activate, so I think you can just add them in wherever it feels right for you and your play group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls