Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach Prater
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of how the assets should be set up for a first time game? I saw in the rules that they're set a certain way but my cards got shuffled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana
United States
flag msg tools
Hi there!
The cards were shipped in an order that we thought would be a good first game...but really it doesn't matter. Shuffle and play away!

(But I'll get the card list to you when I can.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Beck
United States
New York
flag msg tools
The official card order for the "Tutorial Game" that comes shrinkwrapped in the box is:

1. Cash
2. Home Gym
3. Cash
4. 3D Printer
5. Offshore Accountaint
6. Dirt Bike
7. College Fund
8. Stock
9. Board Games
10. Repossess
11. Chemistry Set
12. Burn
13. Stock
14. Cash
15. Alimony
16. Cash
17. Car
18. Braces
19. Litigator
20. Conflict of Interest
21. Stock
22. Tax Fraud
23. Stock
24. Repossess
25. A Nude Boy
26. Golf Clubs
27. Dignity
28. Trophy
29. Cello
30. Mistrial

It should be noted the order of cards after this point doesn't really matter, as Mistrial will cause all the remaining 22 Asset Cards in the draw deck to be re-shuffled.

By this point, all the major systems of the base game are introduced, hopefully in an order which shouldn't cause any headscratching for a new player. Some more advanced cards remain in the draw deck but should be easy to grasp with the field in play.

(Also note that card #1 above should be first card drawn from the top of the draw deck when the cards are face down)

Sorry, know it's been a while. Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Prater
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.