Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » General

Subject: 'Missing' dwarf statue tile. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jiff Jaffa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to set up the 1st proper mission to play with the missus and I can't find the tile with the fallen dwarf statue. It's the 3x6 one third down from dwarf barbarian start, has a skel with scythe on it. I have a different 3x6 tile I can use, has a shield and pile of rusty weapons on it, but just wondered if I was the only one or the pics in the quest book don't match the tile in the game. I have 35 in the base set which is correct I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jiffster wrote:
I am trying to set up the 1st proper mission to play with the missus and I can't find the tile with the fallen dwarf statue. It's the 3x6 one third down from dwarf barbarian start, has a skel with scythe on it. I have a different 3x6 tile I can use, has a shield and pile of rusty weapons on it, but just wondered if I was the only one or the pics in the quest book don't match the tile in the game. I have 35 in the base set which is correct I believe.
Just use a different 3x6 as the art does not matter unless their is magna involved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Shepherd
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Black Sabbath fanMicrobadge: Clark Ashton Smith fanMicrobadge: 2000 AD fanMicrobadge: Ursula K. Le Guin fanMicrobadge: Dungeon Degenerates: Hand of Doom fan
Just the one 3x6 in the base set - most likely they used art from the Dwarf Kings Hold game on the quests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiff Jaffa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it's fine and the one I have fits with the theme of the others better.
Played against another person this is a really great game, it flows nicely, is pretty quick without fiddly rules and yet still has surprising tactical depth.

We are going to play again tomorrow, even if the forces of evil did crush her puny band of mortals...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelvin Green
United Kingdom
Brighton
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I don't think the tiles in the adventures match the tiles you get in the box; all the tiles you use for the two starting adventures should be on the red sheets but they're not, for example. It hasn't been a problem so far, as I've found all the tiles I need on other sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastien Jacquet
France
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Wings of Glory fanMicrobadge: Dreadball: The Futuristic Sports Game fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
This tile was a original one from the old Dwarf King's Hold boxed game.
They used the old tile when creating the maps for the book ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls