Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2  | 

Mage Wars Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Okay, okay, can we get some Paladin vs Siren stuff now????? please?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Mage Wars FanMicrobadge: EXCEED Fighting System fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: Yashima, Legend of the Kami Masters fanMicrobadge: Monsterpocalypse fan
Shelfwear wrote:
Yay, Arcane Wonders started to spoil cards...

but for Academy Priest set and not Paladin vs. Siren which leaves me flabbergasted as I thought its now the turn for additions to the original game to be released.
Sorry this has flabbergasted you. When we designed Academy, we actually were designing all four mages at once. We ended up going with the Wizard and the Beastmaster for the core, because they were the most finished then. The others were finished while Academy Core went to print.

We are working on Paladin vs Siren, and we should have some art to show soon. I know that everyone has been waiting a long time for this set, and I'm working to make it a reality.

Earlier this month, I had a live chat with the guys at Arcane Duels. Players were allowed to submit questions, and I promised to answer as much as I could on as many of the questions as we could. If you want to listen to everything we covered you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscBGpZ2-Ps

Part of why I bring this up is because, I've been talking with them and we want to make this a normal thing. I'm hoping that I can help keep good communication between all of you and those of us back here at AW, at least with me.

I know I ramble a bunch. I hope Christmas was good for you, and if you don't celebrate it I hope this holiday season has been joyous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Challis
United Kingdom
Hungerford
West Berkshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Mage Wars FanMicrobadge: Role-playerMicrobadge: I love 3D printing!Microbadge: Level 16 BGG posterMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Cropcircles wrote:

Earlier this month, I had a live chat with the guys at Arcane Duels. Players were allowed to submit questions, and I promised to answer as much as I could on as many of the questions as we could. If you want to listen to everything we covered you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscBGpZ2-Ps

Part of why I bring this up is because, I've been talking with them and we want to make this a normal thing. I'm hoping that I can help keep good communication between all of you and those of us back here at AW, at least with me.
Whilst I applaud any and all community outreach type notions, could you please put out written releases, and continue replies here too? Personally I will never watch any video or listen to any podcast. I will read anything and everything written however..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Mage Wars FanMicrobadge: EXCEED Fighting System fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: Yashima, Legend of the Kami Masters fanMicrobadge: Monsterpocalypse fan
Kelanen wrote:
Cropcircles wrote:

Whilst I applaud any and all community outreach type notions, could you please put out written releases, and continue replies here too? Personally I will never watch any video or listen to any podcast. I will read anything and everything written however..
I'll always be around on here. If anyone has questions for me please feel free to ask. Keep in mind it may take me a day or two to respond, but I do want to get back with all of you.

I try to answer as much as I can, and going into the new year I want to continue/improve that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor wolf

Missouri
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: FishingMicrobadge: I Play All GamesMicrobadge: I love dry, soulless Euros!!!Microbadge: "Wow, this movie's really drawing me in… to a deep well of despair."Microbadge: George Bernard Shaw - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
Still waiting patiently.........................
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |