Subject: Shared Page? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Patton
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: JoCo Cruise attendee
Anyway we could get a shared page for all of Exceed in addition to one for each box (or maybe just one page for each season)? This would make navigating through forums and finding characters made by people easier, as there would be one central location for these things.

As things are, if someone were to make a set of characters using the MSE template, they'd have to choose one of the 4 available pages to post it on, and it's harder for people who want to find these to find them.

Just a thought. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lluukkeepp wrote:
Anyway we could get a shared page for all of Exceed in addition to one for each box (or maybe just one page for each season)? This would make navigating through forums and finding characters made by people easier, as there would be one central location for these things.

As things are, if someone were to make a set of characters using the MSE template, they'd have to choose one of the 4 available pages to post it on, and it's harder for people who want to find these to find them.

Just a thought. Thanks!
One already exists, though it's not a game page; it's a family page: EXCEED Fighting System.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Beaven
New Zealand
Havelock North
Hawkes Bay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've been subscribed to the family page since I noticed it a week ago or so.

It seems like most of the discussions here should be moved there, but I'm not up with how this should be suggested to the mods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Patton
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: JoCo Cruise attendee
Shared Page
DoubleH wrote:
Lluukkeepp wrote:

Just a thought. Thanks!
One already exists, though it's not a game page; it's a family page: EXCEED Fighting System.
Ah, okay. I didn't see that. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls