Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Nelson
United States
Oxford
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I held off starting a big campaign with this game because I wanted some more options in terms of roles and cards, but now it has been out a long time and where are the expansions. This is a game that actually needs more cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to my FLGS, there should be one soon. I forget the name, but it's the one with the 2 new roles and a few more missions and some more Black Market cards. I have also been holding back on playing lately because I want to get some new things in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Shadowrun: Crossfire – High Caliber Ops

Rahdo has a runthrough up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vignola
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I take my time.Microbadge: Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn fanMicrobadge: Shadowrun: Crossfire fan - It's all about the nuyenMicrobadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Marvel Champions fan
It's almost here.

"It’s still on a ship but is finally nearing port. As soon as it is in the warehouse, we’ll know a Street Date. rnb"
source: https://twitter.com/catalystgamelab/status/66265556210303795...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Microbadge: 2011 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2013 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this the ship in question?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Little
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like I've been waiting for this expansion to release for months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya no kidding. I feel the same way too.
Kind of upset that of all the expansions sold during the conventions, Rahdo is the only one providing us with a review or feedback
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools
Grove123 wrote:
Ya no kidding. I feel the same way too.
Kind of upset that of all the expansions sold during the conventions, Rahdo is the only one providing us with a review or feedback
Not true --> LINK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
WHEN? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
Microbadge: 2011 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2013 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
be nice if they kept us better informed or threw us a new mission in the mean while
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
That boat must have sunk on the way to the port.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Belcher
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... Wait, High Calibur Ops never got an actual release? Huh?

I've had mine since PAX - they had a few on hand at their store way back then (at the start of September).

Am I thinking of something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Greatfrito wrote:
... Wait, High Calibur Ops never got an actual release? Huh?

I've had mine since PAX - they had a few on hand at their store way back then (at the start of September).

Am I thinking of something else?
Nope. That's it. Apparently they air shipped some to have at PAX. They missed out on GenCon already and probably didn't want to miss another big US convention.

It seems the ship from China situation went completely sideways. No real details as of yet, but that same expansion you bought at PAX should finally hit distribution soon.

Now don't you feel lucky?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Belcher
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang! That's nuts. I mostly just feel bad that I have it when folks who enjoy the game without qualifications -don't-. :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
The street date for Shadowrun: Crossfire – High Caliber Ops will be announced today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Say it is not true?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Belcher
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
December 9th doesn't sound too bad.

Looks like the ship un-sunk itself for you guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Greatfrito wrote:
December 9th doesn't sound too bad.

Looks like the ship un-sunk itself for you guys.
Light at the end of the tunnel!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that is pretty close

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It finally arrived. I think I originally ordered it in March
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Urich
United States
Stuart
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know yet if Corporate Raid is a separate expansion, or just a prior name for High Caliber Ops? I have Corporate Raid preordered, so I'm kind of curious if the rest of my order is waiting for a real product to show up or a non-existent one that never will appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Flanagan
United States
Santa Cruz
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Places like Miniature Market still have Shadowrun Crossfire: Corporate Raid Expansion listed as a Preorder while at the same time you can order Shadowrun Crossfire: High Caliber Ops Expansion too. So I assume they are separate items.

Interesting to know?

I wonder when Shadowrun Crossfire: Character Expansion Pack 2 comes out (I have pre-ordered that) and we have see pictures of that around - http://40.media.tumblr.com/3d64706784384603a0b2494ad6f4fe31/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
Microbadge: Detective: City of Angels fanMicrobadge: Level 10 BGG posterMicrobadge: Everdell fanMicrobadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: Terraforming Mars fan
theflan045 wrote:
Places like Miniature Market still have Shadowrun Crossfire: Corporate Raid Expansion listed as a Preorder while at the same time you can order Shadowrun Crossfire: High Caliber Ops Expansion too. So I assume they are separate items.

Interesting to know?

I wonder when Shadowrun Crossfire: Character Expansion Pack 2 comes out (I have pre-ordered that) and we have see pictures of that around - http://40.media.tumblr.com/3d64706784384603a0b2494ad6f4fe31/...
CSI has Corporate Raid and Character Exp. Pack 2 for preorder with a date of December 2015/January 2016. Is there any word on these two?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |