Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J-P Latvala
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have made only couple of preorders recently, but I am willing to know what other games might be there that I am not even aware of.
Here is my preordered games, what are yours?

There's very limited information on Festung Europa, but I love PoG system and I just couldn't resist myself for not to order.
Should be released Q2 2016.

Kickstarted this one. I enjoyed A Few Acres of Snow very much, but it started to repeat itself in awhile. I am hoping this one takes one step further developing this great system. I have kickstarted three games before this. Two of them I didn't like and sold them, third one I still have, but going to sell it also.
Should be released Q1 2016.

I also ordered War of the Ring Anniversary Edition. Not much to say on this one, except I already know the game and like it very much. I don't have interest/time to paint figures, so this edition seems right for me. It's not maybe classical wargame, but feeled right to mention it also.
I believe its released Q2 or Q3 2016.

I have also P500'd, but not received yet Commands & Colors: Napoleonics Expansion #5. I didn't add it to this list with photo as its preorder time has already passed some time ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most important of all (for me): Yanks: ASL Module 3

This is the only pre-order I absolutely must have and would never, ever cancel. I'll starve first. Ok, maybe not, but close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindsay Orr
United States
Saugerties
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Target for Today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Hatch
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪♪ These are a few of my favorite things ♪♪
mbmbmbmbmb
oivind22 wrote:
Most important of all (for me): Yanks: ASL Module 3

This is the only pre-order I absolutely must have and would never, ever cancel. I'll starve first. Ok, maybe not, but close.
I ordered it myself the moment I saw it was available... then checked the preorder count out of curiosity. 390 before me, and you can watch the number climbing up just by reloading the page every few minutes.

396 at the moment I'm writing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wade
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pre-ordered quite a few:

* just over a dozen through GMT P500.
At Any Cost: Metz 1870, Colonial Twilight: The French-Algerian War, 1954-62, The Dark Sands, The Dark Valley, A Distant Plain, Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar, Gallipoli, 1915: Churchill's Greatest Gamble, Longstreet Attacks: The Second Day at Gettysburg, Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?,Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection, Mr. President, Storming the Heights, The Battle of the Alma, Crimea 1854, Time of Crisis: The Roman Empire in Turmoil, 235-284 AD, Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe, Next War: India-Pakistan, Churchill.

* nearly half a dozen through Legion Games.
The Battle of the Little Bighorn, The Battle of Rosebud Creek, The Great Game, Heart of Darkness, Target for Today.

* similar through Compass.
Blitz! A World in Conflict, Fall Blau: Army Group South, June-December 1942, Festung Europa: The Campaign for Western Europe, 1943-1945, Fornovo 1495, On To Paris 1870-71: The Franco Prussian War.

* Trial of Strength through Lock 'n' Load.

* Plus I forgot about Napoleon's Last Gamble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROGER DEAL
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Kenneth Deal WW 2 Europe 1944/45
mbmbmbmbmb
Night of Man

Old School Tactical

Dawn of the Zeds (Third edition)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have quite a few on pre-order as well--

Operation Dauntless: The Battles for Fontenay and Rauray, France, June 1944
Fields of Despair: France 1914-1918
Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ?
FAB: Golan '73
Storming the Heights, The Battle of the Alma, Crimea 1854
Heart of Darkness
Berlin Airlift
Urban Operations

Would love to get my hands on 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis, but missed the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Logan
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warriors of Japan
Fields of Fire
Fields of Fire Vol. II: ''With The Old Breed''

I am contemplating Yanks: ASL Module 3. Can someone help me understand why I should pre-order this versus ordering from an OLGS when it releases? At CSI I have a 3% loyalty discount, and you get free shipping at $100. I have never pre-ordered an ASL module. I just purchase them this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McLean
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's see...

GMT P500:
MBT (second edition)
Talon
Combat Commander: Pacific
Space Empires: 4X
The Hunters: German U-Boats at War, 1939-43

Legion CPO:
Target for Today
Heart of Darkness
Berlin Airlift
Miracle at Dunkerque
Drive on Voronezh

That's all, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb

I playtested it. It is really good.

I playtested this, also. It is epic.

I backed the 2nd edition Kickstarters of the first two games and the new Texas Arrows in the 3-pack offer.

I backed the Kickstarter campaign because Worthington has ran of a string of gems lately, so no reason to think this is any different.

Deckbuilders and paratroopers. This has to be good. I backed the Kickstarter. This is shipping now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There's very limited information on Festung Europa, but I love PoG system and I just couldn't resist myself for not to order.
Should be released Q2 2016.

The counters are nearing completion - we should have samples soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Current preorders:

Airborne Commander KS shipping waiting for it to arrive

Cactus Air Force will wait as long as it takes

Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection should be another couple months for the next COIN game

13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis aka 'Twilight Struggle in 45 minutes'

Band of Brothers: Texas Arrows next couple of months

Urban Operations blocks + modern urban combat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About to order a game older than myself; Quebec 1759 or War of 1812
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Hatch
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪♪ These are a few of my favorite things ♪♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Logan wrote:
I am contemplating Yanks: ASL Module 3. Can someone help me understand why I should pre-order this versus ordering from an OLGS when it releases? At CSI I have a 3% loyalty discount, and you get free shipping at $100. I have never pre-ordered an ASL module. I just purchase them this way.
The CSI discount (before customer loyalty) from retail on Hakkaa Päälle!: ASL Module 14 is 20%... so assuming Yanks will be at that level... you shouldn't preorder if you only care about price. The preorder discount from MMP is greater than the CSI discount, even with the additional customer loyalty discount... but not enough to make up for shipping costs.

So, yeah, only preorder direct if you're willing to pay around twelve dollars to get it early (I'd guess by about a month) and/or if you're concerned about it not making the preorder number it needs to be published (not really a concern for anything ASL-related).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yanks: ASL Module 3
Target for Today
Longstreet Attacks: The Second Day at Gettysburg
Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection
Next War: India-Pakistan
Silent Victory: U.S. Submarines in the Pacific, 1941-45
Gallipoli, 1915: Churchill's Greatest Gamble
Wing Leader: Supremacy 1943-1945

Battles of the English Civil Wars as well which isn't showing up yet on the BGG website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yodlaf Peterson
United States
Ohio and West Texas
Пиндостан
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only preorder I have out there now is for Unpublished Prototype

since my copy of TSWW: Singapore will arrive on Monday. Unfortunately, it seems that Three Crowns Game Productions has ceased operations and I'll never see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Capozzi
United States
Andover
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
“Here’s to long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer — and another one!”
mbmbmbmbmb

Should make a nice Christmas present to myself.
Edit: This ain't gonna be here for Christmas. Maybe my birthday in March.

P500 stuck at about 126 forever.

I keep hearing it's shipping soon. Nothing definite though.

Kickstarted. Not sure if it qualifies as a wargame, but looks cool.

Edit: Forgot about this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
United States
Catistan
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Calico cat lover Microbadge:  Tabby cat lover Microbadge: Wargamer of 40+ yearsMicrobadge: I survived the Mayan apocalypseMicrobadge: War Elephant enthusiast

Stuck between 455 and 458.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Logan
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ronhatch wrote:
Matt Logan wrote:
The CSI discount (before customer loyalty) from retail on Hakkaa Päälle!: ASL Module 14 is 20%... so assuming Yanks will be at that level... you shouldn't preorder if you only care about price. The preorder discount from MMP is greater than the CSI discount, even with the additional customer loyalty discount... but not enough to make up for shipping costs.

So, yeah, only preorder direct if you're willing to pay around twelve dollars to get it early (I'd guess by about a month) and/or if you're concerned about it not making the preorder number it needs to be published (not really a concern for anything ASL-related).
Thanks! I went ahead and pre-ordered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sinclair
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Detroit Red Wings fanMicrobadge: Grand Rapids Griffins fanMicrobadge: Detroit Tigers fanMicrobadge: NFL fanMicrobadge: I play both wargames and euros
Monty's Gamble: Market Garden - still needs a little over 100 to hit P500. Help me and others join in the fun and go pre-order a copy.

Hands in the Sea - great system; deck building with a purpose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Pundyk
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have 5, some of which won't even be released in 2016.

and

I'm still waiting for Europa Simulazioni's Steven Pole-designed game on the 1813 campaign to get on their pre-order list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
I too jumped on the chance to get some painted minis for what is one of my all time favorite thematic games

I just received a bunch of P500 orders. Here's what I have remaining.

Time of Crisis. After Sword of Rome, I'll by anything Wray puts out.

and

Any Cost Metz. Hermann is one of the nicest guys I've ever corresponded with. Everyone should go P500 all of his games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosecrans man
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP: The Last Blitzkrieg
GMT: At Any Cost, Hammerin' Sickles, Fields of Fire - The Old Breed
Legion Wargames: Guam, Attu/Kiska, Little Big Horn, Rosebud, Tatchanka, Decisive Victory 1918, Redver's Reverse, Corregidor, B26, Target for Today, Air Raid Pearl Harbor, Waning Crescent/Shattered Cross, A Splendid Little War, Prairie Aflame, All Are Brothers, Black Eagles Over Belgium
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
Microbadge: "I'm givin' her all I can, Captain!" - Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott (Scotty)Microbadge: Fascinating!Microbadge: "I'm a doctor, not a . . ." - Dr. Leonard McCoyMicrobadge: "The name of the game is called, uh... fizzbin." - Captain James T. KirkMicrobadge: "Oh, but they do give us something, Mr. Spock. They give us love." - Lt. Nyota Uhura (in The Trouble with Tribbles)
All from GMT . . .
Cataclysm: A Second World War Wendell's session reports sold me on it.
Fields of Despair: France 1914-1918 Looks like a fascinating reimagination of the classic block system. I'm expecting that it will tease you with the possibility of a climactic breakthrough, while making it very difficult to actually achieve. NOTE: Designed by the guy two posts above me in this list.
FAB: Golan '73 I love the FAB system; it's about the only auto-preorder for me.
Illusions of Glory
Next War: India-Pakistan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In December I'm expecting to receive;

By Feb 2016 I should receive;

I expect that I'll be P500ing Labyrinth: The Awakening, 2010 – ? before the year is out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |