Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton McMaster
United Kingdom
Worcester Park
flag msg tools
badge
Me When I See a Bargan
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be the lowest price it's ever been listed there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Libellud-5511302-Dixit-Board-Game/dp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Manchester City fanMicrobadge: Interpol fanMicrobadge: Too Many Bones - Gearlocs Rock!Microbadge: This War of Mine fan
Awesome, awesome game, snap it up folks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
inkey jones
msg tools
Ha

I have dixit in my amazon basket and then...

I only checked on here [BGG] - to see if there was anything else to add/buy to get up to the £20 free delivery...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Temby
United Kingdom
Evesham
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
How is it that not everyone is playing board games!
Microbadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Crokinole fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Mountain BikerMicrobadge: Airecon attendee
inkD wrote:
I only checked on here [BGG] - to see if there was anything else to add/buy to get up to the £20 free delivery...
You can always try the 'pre-order' trick.

Just add a pre-order item to your basket that takes you over the £20, then once delivered cancel the pre-order.

It's worked for me in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great find. I ordered 2 for gifts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew of Norfolk
United Kingdom
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mb
inkD wrote:
Ha

I have dixit in my amazon basket and then...

If you order using Flubit the p&p shouldn't cost you a penny, even if under £20. That's worked for me before anyway. The Flubit discount plus the p&p saving could be a nice bargain. Worth a try anyway.

https://www.flubit.com/home

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
inkey jones
msg tools
I always use flubit - but didn't this time... didn't know that they would give you a lower price on items less than £20

Bought another game to make it over £20

I've had this on my camel alert for ages so was suprised when I got the email with this price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew of Norfolk
United Kingdom
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mb
inkD wrote:
I always use flubit - but didn't this time... didn't know that they would give you a lower price on items less than £20

Bought another game to make it over £20

I've had this on my camel alert for ages so was suprised when I got the email with this price
I believe Flubit changed their discount procedure recently. Now you get an automatic small % discount and the larger % discount comes within a much shorter time frame. Any Flubit orders I've done in the past for orders less than £20 on Amazon I've never had to pay p&p for and I don't have Prime. Clearly though you're happy to get it at that price so thumbsup but it's worth mentioning this as not everyone is necessarily aware that this is possible. I hope you really enjoy the game .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confess I largely gave up on flubit a while back. They were taking too long to deliver, and sometimes not at all. They always refunded, but sometimes the item was then no longer available. Perhaps they've improved over recent months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Gibson
United Kingdom
Taunton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:
Confess I largely gave up on flubit a while back. They were taking too long to deliver, and sometimes not at all. They always refunded, but sometimes the item was then no longer available. Perhaps they've improved over recent months.
Yes, I have largely had the same poor experience with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew of Norfolk
United Kingdom
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mb
I can't say that the delays I have experienced have been particularly egregious compared to if I just order from Amazon direct but then it would be rare for me to order something I didn't mind waiting for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tyrer
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancs
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried flubit with no joy, they came up with £16.86 as they took the postage price into account! The Amazon offer shows as £14.81 + £4.75 postage.

I ordered from Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Haywood
United Kingdom
Lancaster
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deal gotten, thanks folks x

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew of Norfolk
United Kingdom
Great Yarmouth
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mb
Ben_Tyrer wrote:
I tried flubit with no joy, they came up with £16.86 as they took the postage price into account! The Amazon offer shows as £14.81 + £4.75 postage.

I ordered from Amazon.
Sorry about that Ben but at least it's a good price for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
inkey jones
msg tools
Yeah - I've missed a deal or two because of Flubit

Either it takes too long to come back - or the item then gets canceled and the deal is gone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Sup
msg tools
Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Arcane Wonders "Mage Wars Academy" Contest participant
Really fun game with the kids, mixes up very well with Mysterium so thats a bonus, thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls