Popular Tags: [View All]
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for abusing their IP rights and undermining their choices about how to distribute their creative work.

Oops, I mean, what's the opposite of "Thanks"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat...
badge
I see dead people...
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Copper ReviewerMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Copper Session ReporterMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
Yeah, not sure I like where this is heading. Props for your effort and dedication, but if people keep doing this we might get less information about upcoming games in the future...

As much as I am hyped about the game... *ignore*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten Goudsmit
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fancynancy wrote:
Bitcoin Donations:
15e8jeVrX3ur4U9ax9Y539v7WNeXYtxwjp
Asking money for other people's work? Classy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael G.
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Chocolate loverMicrobadge: Hiking fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Rahdo Runs Through fan
Well, I first wrote an enthousiastic post about this (as many other backers, I can't wait to experience the 7th Continent)... but now that the inital excitement is gone -and remembering that the designers made it clear that they didn't want the demo to be available- I deleted it.
This is very controversial indeed, especially with the bitcoin request, even if it has been a demanding work.
I guess the designers will express themselves (and hope they will be listened).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Aigner
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it will ne fun receiving the game, prepairing everything for the first play and notice you spoilered yourself with the demo, so thanks but not for me ...

And of course, they don't want to release this demo so noone should load it to the internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
WoW, I can't imagine this will be tolerated by the admins.
Pretty baffling how you show no semblance of any realization about the questionable morality of your actions...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: To err is human, to arr is pirateMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: The 7th ContinentMicrobadge: Carcassonne fan
Wiet wrote:
Pretty baffling how you show no semblance of any realization about the questionable morality of your actions...!
I marked as rules violation yesterday and assume others did, so I am surprised the thread hasn't been deleted yet. It even looks like the account was just created to post this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ontario
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I may have been bummed not to see the large PnP version but I respected their decision not to give it out. This person clearly didn't.

honeyralmond wrote:
Wiet wrote:
I marked as rules violation yesterday and assume others did, so I am surprised the thread hasn't been deleted yet. It even looks like the account was just created to post this.
I just flagged it too. Chances are whoever it was knew it was wrong and created a new account so their real one wouldn't get banned. I'd also be worried about viruses and such. The thread title would suggest they might be trying to trick people into thinking this is the legitimate one that Serious Poulp did give out on their KS. People have been requesting it in the forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Escoffery
Switzerland
Geneva
Confignon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see it's been deleted... makes me really crave at least the tutorial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls