Subject: Scenarios for BGG ADCs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Boeser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
JD has done us air gamers a great service by treating us to "sneak peek" preview ADCs and exclusive ADCs of aircraft that will probably not make it into any boxed game or supplement. In the interest of furthering the gaming enjoyment of all BGGers I have posted a few scenarios featuring some of these ADCs and will continue to do so as time and research allow. I will try to highlight a particular aircraft or do crossover scenarios that feature aircraft from different modules. I invite others to join me.

Greg Boeser

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gozerius wrote:
JD has done us air gamers a great service by treating us to "sneak peek" preview ADCs and exclusive ADCs of aircraft that will probably not make it into any boxed game or supplement. In the interest of furthering the gaming enjoyment of all BGGers I have posted a few scenarios featuring some of these ADCs and will continue to do so as time and research allow. I will try to highlight a particular aircraft or do crossover scenarios that feature aircraft from different modules. I invite others to join me.

Greg Boeser

Greg,
where to sign up? Where to log-in?

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Boeser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just post scenarios to the files section of the relevant module. Follow the standard scenario format as found in the scenario booklet.
Background, map used, forces, length of scenario, special rules.
An example, using the Bf-109D vs Wellington IA.

"First into the Fray" 18 Dec 1939, Heligoland Bight.
Elements of 10.(Nacht)/JG 26, scrambled from their airfield engage the Wellingtons of 3 Group as they turn away from Wilhelmshaven without bombing.
Map: Blue Sky,
Game Length: 30 turns
Forces: RAF 6 X Wellington Mk. IA
Luftwaffe: 5 Bf 109D
Set Up .....

Well, you get the picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.