Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: NevadaMicrobadge: US Air ForceMicrobadge: Train GamerMicrobadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Sent two emails over the past couple of weeks about missing pieces but have not received any response. Sent to the address shown in the rules which is info@artipiagames.com

Update: I have received several Emails via BGG email and the missing parts have been shipped. Thanks.

Final update: missing parts arrived on Nov 17 in perfect condition. So the answer is yes they do have customer service and it worked great. Thank you and may many others buy and enjoy Drum Roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
designer
Es gibt nur eine Borussia
badge
Die Raute im Herzen
Microbadge: The 7th Continent fanMicrobadge: Star Realms fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Mystic Vale - Whatever it takesMicrobadge: Fan of the legendary Foals forever!
Re: Not sure if there is any customer service
You might try support@artipiagames.com

The address you used might work, too, but probably they are swamped with mails after Essen.

Just try again, they have been friendy, responsive and helpful when I required help in the past
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim O'Leary
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I am a Terra Mystica fan!Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Tottenham Hotspur FC fanMicrobadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: I love England!
I also have found them to give excellent service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manos Velivassakis
Greece
Athens
Attiki
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Military Aircraft enthusiastMicrobadge: Playing until death!Microbadge: Christian - OrthodoxMicrobadge: Art loverMicrobadge: It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.
Post-Essen period is too busy. Be patient and they will contact you. No worries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: NevadaMicrobadge: US Air ForceMicrobadge: Train GamerMicrobadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Thank you. I resent my request to the support email address after a BGG Email from Artipia Games. Will update when I hear more back.

UPDATE: Received an email via BGG and it said the missing parts are on the way. Thanks Artipia Games. You do have Customer Service and it works.

I never found the direct Email sent out on Nov 4th. But your emails to me via BGG did arrive just fine with the good news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Chondroulis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Trying to find time to play...
Microbadge: Microbadges I've CreatedMicrobadge: that Doc Brown and Marty McFly visitMicrobadge: October 21, 2015 is the future dayMicrobadge: in Back To The Future Part IIMicrobadge: October 21, 2015 is 'Back To The Future Day'
2ndPlace wrote:
Sent two emails over the past couple of weeks about missing pieces but have not received any response. Sent to the address shown in the rules which is info@artipiagames.com
After checking our records we found that we have already replied to your request on 4th of November 2015.
Please check your spam folder as our reply may have ended there.
We would also like to inform you that we have sent the missing components to you on the same date (you can check the date stamp on the package when you receive it).
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 16 BGG posterMicrobadge: Platinum Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Silver Image UploaderMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
Is the customer service better now? I placed an order and also asked for English rulebook, which I'm missing, but haven't gotten responses and I wonder if that is to be expected?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
It turned out just fine. If you don't get a reply use BGG email to the reply person just before your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls