Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the ff version of this game when it launched . My friends didn't care for the game but I sure did ! I decided to pull the game out and play a 4 player solo game .. I beat legends 1and 2 and almost won 3 .. I was sleeving my legend cards and when I came to legend 6 the cards have a front but the backs are blank ? Should I have text on them? Or are they create your own? Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are create your own legend cards.

Admittedly, it is a bit lame as it is way easier to make your own legend on a computer.

There are, however, quite a few good fan made legends out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Morris Tobin
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not yet done it... but that is because I've not completed the game. With the extra "Legends" cards (Legend 6), you could presumably make up your own story.

Since there are expansion packs coming, maybe a bridge between the original game and the expansions? I don't know. (Also, you may not want to buy the expansions, entirely up to you.)

From how the designer described the game process, it was a collaborative effort between his son, nephew, and himself.

Hmm... if his son and nephew were Americans, it might be fun to help them sue for a share of royalties, hehe. I'm not sure how things work in their native Germany. Perhaps laws there are not the same so as to avoid "Lindsay Lohan" situations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well , I'm not a big fan of creating my own adventures but I do love the game so I can't wait to get the expansions as well has the expansion /full game I think with the sea board ? I do hope they plan to release that to us as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't want to create your own legends you can still download the bonus legends from http://legenden-von-andor.de/en/ to make the wait easier before the expansions get released in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've downloaded 3 so far .. I have the ff version and I don't really want to spend the extra money to buy the new version .. Sounds like I should be fine .. Can't wait for the expansions I have them on pre order .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls