Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » General

Subject: Compatible with Expansions ? (hidden spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanaƫl Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the CIVMicrobadge: Mare Nostrum fanMicrobadge: Evil Wu - Feng fanMicrobadge: I'm a SeaFall fan!
I have finished yesterday the december game (750 points) and a friend of mine is considering buying her own set. We would then play it again, however we felt this was too easy.

I was wondering if we could spice it up using the expansions, but I don't know them (having only played basic pandemic before) and don't know which ones would be redundant with PL or conflict with the game.

Any help from experienced players ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: University of UtahMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: DentistMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World fan
I'd have to go through the cards to verify, but I'm pretty sure that On the Brink is compatible. I actually just purchased a 2nd copy of the game, and I think we're going to run through the campaign with 6 Virulent Strain cards from On the Brink. Watching Rahdo's ulimate final thoughts yesterday, it sounds like most of the other expansions would be compatible as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-VFvhO6LZI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Using the In the Lab cure would likely be compatible, as would the red epidemic cards. I don't think the purple diseases or the bioterrorist would be compatible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls