Subject: How many action discs to start with? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Sylvion fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: The Bloody Inn fanMicrobadge: Animators
So as the title gave it away it is not very clear if I should have the normal amount of three discs or something else?

The solo rules are adamant that the senorio card defines the amount of meeple, money that should be started with but no mention of action discs. As we obviously do not follow the basic setup I can only guess I should be using three?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Regs
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I throw out useless box insertsMicrobadge: Component BaggerMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: FLGS Retailer
Yep it's three.

The solo scenarios simply modify the existing start of game conditions. 3 actions disks (+1 per 8 exploration tokens exhausted to a max of 5) is simply a rule of the game engine that runs all the scenarios (including all the multi-player scenarios).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ives
Sweden
Stockholm
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Sylvion fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: The Bloody Inn fanMicrobadge: Animators
Cheers Dan for clearing that up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls