4 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Multiple interactions at monastery on the same turn?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Breves
msg tools
Hey guys, just a quick question:

I`m at the monastery and can use up to 9 influence points. If i "hire" the illusionists (thus, 2 points left) may I spend him to use his influence on this turn to learn from the monks (different interactions)? May i spend him at all on this turn?

My second question is: can i use healing and/or special effects like cristalyze after combat, or the turn immediately ends?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all one interaction, but yes, you can gain and use the illusionists to get more influence to gain more stuff.

Yes, you can play special and healing effects after combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
It's all one interaction, but yes, you can gain and use the illusionists to get more influence to gain more stuff.
To build on Ben's comment, it's important to know that it's one interaction. This means the reputation bonus/penalty is applied once when interacting, not for every hire. Otherwise, if you had +2 influence from reputation, you could heal every wound in your hand in the monastery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
lucasbreves wrote:
My second question is: can i use healing and/or special effects like cristalyze after combat, or the turn immediately ends?
Yes, you may use healing and special effects after combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls