Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Campbell
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember seeing a game by Cell Entertainment called "Hybrid"..where you have a 60mm miniature that has magnetic armor added, on and special weapons, and you battle with other opponents and each hit removes armor or weapons, etc..I was going to buy this game, but then all of the sudden it disappeared..does anyone know where I can find this game.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this game is now OOP, although I've seen several FLGS's carrying it. If you look on the Hybrid page you'll notice that several people are selling it, along with several Ebay auctions for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Campbell
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, but thats not the Hybrid I was talking about..the one I'm looking for is from Cell Entertainment..and its just miniatures combat..I'll try to find a link to the company and post it..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Harkes
Netherlands
Voorburg
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their website is ofline. I only found a reference on theminiaturespage.com from 2003 stating that the company "may be out of business". So if it was not by then it surely is now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it looked fairly neat. I picked up some of thier Lab game, and it wasn't as cool as it looked.

I remember Hybrid caught on a bit around here (as did the Cars Wars game I think was called Crash), but it died QUICKLY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

A few years back I picked up some of the figures and weapons in the discount section of a game store. I believe they had a website online, but it may take a few days to track it down. Drop me a pm and I'll look into it for you.

Other than that, I've spotted the occasional weapon from retailers at GenCon Indy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ran across this site. It says it has some Cell arouond. Doesn't list Hybrid, but it is open ended.

http://www.games-plus.com/games-plus/product_lines.htm#C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.