Michał Juszczak
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I just finished Into the the Worldwound adventure gaining my first card feat, now my questions is, when do i gain it ? Because according to rulebook i think i gain it after i rebuilded my character deck, but it means that i go into first scenario of 1st adventure (the worldwound incursion) without that card in my deck am i right or can i keep chosen card from the ones i finished scenario venegeance at sundered crag.

Rulebook p17 "If the players defeat the villain and prevent him from escaping or they achieve a different condition for winning listed on the scenario card, your group defeats the scenario and earns the reward listed on scenario card. (...) Once you played a scenario, whether you won or lost, rebuild your character deck (...) If you're playing an adventure and you successfully complete a scenario, you may proceed to the next scenario on the adventure card. If you've successfully completed all scenarios on the adventure card, you earn the reward on the adventure card."

Which suggest that i first rebuild my character deck and after that i gain adventure reward is it correct ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can refactor your deck anytime between adventures as long as you follow the rules for which cards you can add. So if your reward was a card feat you can add a basic card of the type for which you have an open slot before starting the next adventure.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You get the adventure reward before you rebuild. At the exact moment you complete the last scenario, you also complete the adventure. Both happen before you rebuild.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
You get the adventure reward before you rebuild. At the exact moment you complete the last scenario, you also complete the adventure. Both happen before you rebuild.
yeah. It has to be this. Otherwise it's silly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Related question, sure I've seen it answered before.

The reward for scenario 1-1 is a loot scale --- is that a scale per member of the group, or one scale to share between the group?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Juszczak
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'd say one for group. It doesn't say each character, and rewards for next scenarios are also scales and since there are only 4 scales in the box it wouldn't make sense to give rewards which aren't there.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Juszczak
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zayzayem wrote:
269Hawkmoon wrote:
You get the adventure reward before you rebuild. At the exact moment you complete the last scenario, you also complete the adventure. Both happen before you rebuild.
yeah. It has to be this. Otherwise it's silly.

It might be silly but according to wotr rules it doesn't say it is so

I actually leaning more to cajuntechie answer than yours. Even if i would like it better other way around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Voigt
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kurunir wrote:
zayzayem wrote:
269Hawkmoon wrote:
You get the adventure reward before you rebuild. At the exact moment you complete the last scenario, you also complete the adventure. Both happen before you rebuild.
yeah. It has to be this. Otherwise it's silly.

It might be silly but according to wotr rules it doesn't say it is so

I actually leaning more to cajuntechie answer than yours. Even if i would like it better other way around.
You're overthinking it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2rhu6?Card-Feat-Rewards#9

The rules tell you what to do at the end of every successful scenario: take the reward and rebuild. They then add in the next paragraph that if you completed the adventure, you get that reward too.

You should not read them as sequential steps. Rather, they are explaining the most common situation first, then modifying that situation by adding in what to do when you complete an adventure at the same time.

Edit: Adding the important "not" that was missing from my sentence.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:
You should not read them as sequential steps.
Fixed that for you.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
elcoderdude wrote:
269Hawkmoon wrote:
You should not read them as sequential steps.
Fixed that for you.
Oops. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Juszczak
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
make sense thanks for answer
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls