Tony Hicks
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have resumed work on the module. I'm sorry for the delay. My last work was in late March. I had health issues for a few months and then other things to occupy me. As you all know, once you lose momentum, it is hard to get it back. Anyway, whining aside, I have resumed work on the module. My initial goal is to complete a working module with Bragg's Invasion of Kentucky as the scenario. That will be the playtest module. I will add the other scenarios as we go along.

WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW: Charts are in the module as well as about half of the counters and markers. The game map looks really good. I need to finishing inputting the necessary counters and then place things for the Bragg scenario. I am going to set a goal for myself of completing that by Thanksgiving (Late November for those of you outside the US). I won't make any promises but I hope to do that. Maybe we will have something for the holidays to play.

Thank you all for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Antón
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Tony: Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj L.
Spain
Sevilla
Andalucia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Tony!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hicks
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have made really good progress over the past few days. Now, I'm just finalizing the setup for the Invasion of Kentucky scenario. I need to read the rules again to ensure that I'm setting up everything correctly. The good news is that I should make my deadline of next week for the prototype.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Hicks
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just another update. I've gotten a lot of work done over the past few days. I had to backtrack some. I begin to realize that the moral of units was randomly determined and you are limited by the counter mix. This caused me to create randomized "decks" of units. It will also mean that some parts of the setup will be manual for each scenario. Some units must be drawn. If I was better at Java I could probably work in a randomized setup but, alas, I'm not a Java guru.

I'm still hoping that I can have the Bragg scenario ready by Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.