Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With my mini's sold I no longer have a need for the huge game box and insert.

If anyone is interested PM me with an offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Belmer
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How much did you sell the minis for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
$225
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Belmer
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One more question: does the huge game board sit in there weird for anyone else? I mean it fits into the insert fine, but after you put cards and dividers in, it would have to balance on the dividers right? Unless you put it under the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
zenmazster wrote:
One more question: does the huge game board sit in there weird for anyone else? I mean it fits into the insert fine, but after you put cards and dividers in, it would have to balance on the dividers right? Unless you put it under the insert?
Putting it under the insert is a good way to break the insert. Lots of people are using foam core to give the box a second level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what is your condensed storage solution for the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
zenmazster wrote:
Putting it under the insert is a good way to break the insert. Lots of people are using foam core to give the box a second level.
My insert was damaged in shipping and broke when I tried to lift it out empty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Stewart
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268990115/kingdom-death-monster... Death&ref=sr_gallery_3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
novamusclev8 wrote:
Someone needs to develop a mini-fork lift next to move all of that around

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
novamusclev8 wrote:
$100? Uh, no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, yeah, wow. 3d-printing something like that seems like a horrible use of materials. I mean, foam core seems like it'd be plenty study and aesthetic enough if you want something heavy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although they don't have a KD:M insert (yet) they have a BUNCH of other great organizers:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFireflyWorkshop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
Australia
flag msg tools
spiralingcadaver wrote:
Haha, yeah, wow. 3d-printing something like that seems like a horrible use of materials. I mean, foam core seems like it'd be plenty study and aesthetic enough if you want something heavy.
Your scientists were too busy 3D printing everything that they didn't stop to think if they should be 3D printing everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Stewart
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
novamusclev8 wrote:

I got this insert and it is great. It's not heavy like everyone thinks. Plus it assembled and snapped together in 20 seconds. Plus since you can unassemble it you can buy replacement trays down the road for expansions. And I have the board on top with the card dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Stewart
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To me they just have a fix for a broken insert. Their not trying to recreate the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Stewart
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laser cutting and foam core are great. But not everyone has time or the desire to assemble a insert. Alot of people just want to buy and have everything done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Crawford
msg tools
novamusclev8 wrote:
I bought one of these and I am very impressed. I use battle foam for a lot of other games but I like how solid this insert is. If you can afford it, you will not regret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaptruder wrote:
Your scientists were too busy 3D printing everything that they didn't stop to think if they should be 3D printing everything.
You... win all the reference points. But, since that's not a quantifiable thing here, have some GG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Stewart
msg tools
I looked at some of the post about this insert and decided to lower the price. I was unsure of what to make the price seeing that there are not many inserts out there for Kingdom Death. Also the weight of this insert is about two pounds so it would be about the weight of your computer keyboard. It is a very strong insert. Doing it with wood you have many pieces put together like a puzzle. Where as 3d printing is all one pieces. I realize there are 8 different sections but if you were to laser cut it there would be a lot more then that. Also there is no gluing needed and assembling it takes about 20 sec. With 3d printing you are able to make it black to match the game which I think gives it a better look for this specific game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hornsworth
msg tools
I like it. Might get it when my game finally ships....

Only thing I'd do is add a foam core piece under the board so it lays completely flat and doesn't warp.

Price really isn't too bad at $60. Looks like a nice permanent organizer and insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Albany
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
zenmazster wrote:
$225
Which minis exactly? The entire collection? Planning on selling everything I have minus bosses & prologue minis. Anyone interested LMK!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls