Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Farrand
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
"SPENT: You may reduce DMG dealt to you by an amount equal to your spent Maneuver actions"

Does this mean the DMG is reduced by the number of Maneuver cards in discard or the total value of Maneuver cards in discard?

So if two Maneuvers are in discard is DMG reduced by 2 or 8?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're counting the # of actions not their numerical value. If it was the latter it should say total value of action cards right?

But reading it again it seems like that is rather weak and the total number value makes better sense. I'll let Travis tell you later he's very good at monitoring these boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Briggs
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the damage would reduce by 2 - the number of Maneuver cards already used in your example - as those spent cards were "actions".

In my (admittedly not super-thorough) experience with the game, most reductions and increases tend to be small, which is another reason for my thought process in choosing the # of cards versus the total value on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It would reduced by two. It is referring to the amount of spent maneuver actions not the total stamina value of your spent maneuver actions.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Farrand
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Thanks all. That's how we played it, but we weren't certain from the wording.

The Arrow also drew Turbo for her B card so she was a power house!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls