Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By that I mean can you play as two, three or more factions and just see how they play against one another? Or is their secret stuff and negotiation which would make solo play troublesome?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
By that I mean can you play as two, three or more factions and just see how they play against one another? Or is their secret stuff and negotiation which would make solo play troublesome?

Thanks in advance!
No, nothing at all stopping you from doing this, but playing it solo this way, you would always know what the other factions are planning to do, so I don't think it would be a very satisfying play experience. But you would at least see how each faction plays mechanically.

Good news is that Hero's Call (TEK expansion) has official solo rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok! Thanks Tyler. Will order TEK today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Franklin
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I don't think you'll regret it. TEK is a GREAT game (as are ALL of the games in the Tiny Epic series). Just let me know if you have any other questions and I'll do what I can to help you out.

One minor thing, if you haven't ordered it yet, I BELIEVE that Gamelyn is still accepting pre-orders for TEK 2nd Edition. If you don't mind waiting a few months to get the game, you can get all the updated cards and errata for the game. It's nothing huge, but some wording changes just to clear up confusion. Up to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure playing as multiple factions would work, as you use hidden power/peace selection for every coming together of 2 different workers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls